Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

G//U TREND

hhhhmmmmm!!!!!! I shouldn't have done this... I didn't post early monday that was due to the fact that a lot of study has been going on to make trading more effective (money making). I am sure we would have lots of ready entry henceforth with long term entry's for weekly profit entry and exit.

While most traders and expert's are looking as shorting this week, i really do not share that view from monday up till now, i am of the view that technical does not support yet the fundamentals of the weakness yet of the pound as speculated. While i would be looking at the fundamentals i really take more look at the technical to support the technical that way you and I would get better trends and profit taking.

TREND G/U
Long 1.5900 S.L 1.5820 T.P 1.6107


THIS IS ACTUALLY MY SECOUND ENTRY FOR THE WEEK AS I HAD TAKEN ENTRY AT 1.5790.

No comments:

Post a Comment