hhhhmmmmm!!!!!! I shouldn't have done this... I didn't post early monday that was due to the fact that a lot of study has been going on to make trading more effective (money making). I am sure we would have lots of ready entry henceforth with long term entry's for weekly profit entry and exit.
While most traders and expert's are looking as shorting this week, i really do not share that view from monday up till now, i am of the view that technical does not support yet the fundamentals of the weakness yet of the pound as speculated. While i would be looking at the fundamentals i really take more look at the technical to support the technical that way you and I would get better trends and profit taking.
TREND G/U
Long 1.5900 S.L 1.5820 T.P 1.6107
THIS IS ACTUALLY MY SECOUND ENTRY FOR THE WEEK AS I HAD TAKEN ENTRY AT 1.5790.
This is a simplified website on forex trading where you can be furnished free informations and toold required to assist you become a better trader. We also offer free forex signal. Please feel free to leave a message or a comment. Kindly let us know how we can be of immense assistance to you to get better results.
Popular Posts
-
WEEKLY TREND (DOWN). I dont see much changes to come as the austerity measure's in U.K still hold's. LOOKING DOWN G/U HOLD'S A S...
-
Thanks for staying view to this blog. My objective still remains helping traders in the Forex industry to come out strong and active. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment