TREND G/U AND E/U DOWN..
WHILE I AM OF THE VIEW THAT TECHNICAL AND FUNDAMENTAL BOTH SUPPORT A MORE DOWNWARDS, I WOULD PLACE TRAILING ORDER'S IN ALL TRANSACTION.
G/U- SHORT 1.5880 T.P 1.5772 MAX 1.5641.....
WHILE I AM OF THE VIEW THAT IN THE LONG TERM 1.5650 IS A MAJOR SUPPORT AREA, I WOULD ADVISE TRAILING STOP ON PROFIT MADE...
This is a simplified website on forex trading where you can be furnished free informations and toold required to assist you become a better trader. We also offer free forex signal. Please feel free to leave a message or a comment. Kindly let us know how we can be of immense assistance to you to get better results.
Popular Posts
-
WEEKLY TREND (DOWN). I dont see much changes to come as the austerity measure's in U.K still hold's. LOOKING DOWN G/U HOLD'S A S...
-
Thanks for staying view to this blog. My objective still remains helping traders in the Forex industry to come out strong and active. While ...
No comments:
Post a Comment